What I'm about do makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, for I fear once I post this I will never have any readers... EVER. Not that I do, particularly now.
Right. Henry Adjer is my dear friend who I've known for approximately 5 months. Whilst meeting in a somewhat tense place (an Ethics classroom), I wasn't sure we'd ever have much in common. Could I have been any more wrong? He has the best musical taste I've sen in such a long time, and to be honest, you could say it's better than mine. (Appreciate that statement. You'll never read it again.)
In addition to this, he is a literary genius. The things he writes makes my reviews, etc., look like chicken scratch. It's really quite upsetting. The first words he ever uttered in my presence were 'He is a pendantic c***'. I should have known from then he didn't mix his words.
So without further ado, I bring you the best-worded, best music blog around.
Ladies and Gents, Musical_Ramblings
SAAAFE brother man.
Thursday, 27 January 2011
By Grace. on 20:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
As sharp menswear returns to the streets, Somerset House has curated an exhibition to celebrate where it all started in the Return of t...
-
In honour of this Hallmark Holiday, here is a selection of tunes to get you in the mood, whether you're feeling it or not. Hudson Moh...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment