I stumbled upon this cover she did of Ron Pope's 'A Drop In The Ocean' and was quickly mesmerised by the fact that her amazing voice came so easily to her. She put something else into that song which it definitely didn't have before. No offence to Pope, but Zara's version keeps me hanging onto every word. I want to cry when it's over. She's got some original stuff up on her youtube account. This is my favourite performance of hers so far, but I'm sure it won't be long until I'm crying over another one of her homemade videos.
Tuesday, 4 January 2011
By Grace. on 23:02
My obsession with BRIT school began long ago when I decided normal school wasn't good enough for my talents. So I turned to youtube to see what the school had to offer. Enter Zara Kershaw.
I stumbled upon this cover she did of Ron Pope's 'A Drop In The Ocean' and was quickly mesmerised by the fact that her amazing voice came so easily to her. She put something else into that song which it definitely didn't have before. No offence to Pope, but Zara's version keeps me hanging onto every word. I want to cry when it's over. She's got some original stuff up on her youtube account. This is my favourite performance of hers so far, but I'm sure it won't be long until I'm crying over another one of her homemade videos.
I stumbled upon this cover she did of Ron Pope's 'A Drop In The Ocean' and was quickly mesmerised by the fact that her amazing voice came so easily to her. She put something else into that song which it definitely didn't have before. No offence to Pope, but Zara's version keeps me hanging onto every word. I want to cry when it's over. She's got some original stuff up on her youtube account. This is my favourite performance of hers so far, but I'm sure it won't be long until I'm crying over another one of her homemade videos.
Posted in a drop in the ocean, BRIT school, cover, ron pope, zara kershaw | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
As sharp menswear returns to the streets, Somerset House has curated an exhibition to celebrate where it all started in the Return of t...
-
In honour of this Hallmark Holiday, here is a selection of tunes to get you in the mood, whether you're feeling it or not. Hudson Moh...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment