Saturday, 28 May 2011
By Grace. on 15:54
To be honest the reason anyone has seen this blog is because of the lovely Zara Kershaw. She saw my post and contacted me to say thank you. Thank YOU. She recently released her EP, Glass Silhouette which is available now on Amazon and iTunes! GO GET IT. She sent me a few cheeky songs and I'll tell you now, you will not be disappointed.
Her voice is beautiful and in I Sign it just comes so easy to her. That song is so heartfelt it gives me chills. That high note is insane if I say so myself. My dad heard Nice Day and asked if I was playing Christina Aguilera. If that's anything to go on this girl is gonna do so well, whatever she does. It's such a chilled song and is built for purpose as the perfect song for sitting in the garden when it's a Nice Day. (Pun fully intended!) I think I know half the words already, so Zara if you ever need back up give me a call.
She is amazing so please go and buy Glass Silhouette on iTunes.
Posted in 2011, glass silhouette, zara kershaw | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
As sharp menswear returns to the streets, Somerset House has curated an exhibition to celebrate where it all started in the Return of t...
-
In honour of this Hallmark Holiday, here is a selection of tunes to get you in the mood, whether you're feeling it or not. Hudson Moh...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment