Despite the fact that I'm halfway through exams, I haven't been out in weeks and it's not exactly hot outside, this has fooled me into thinking it's the middle of July and my social life is raging. Unadulterated happiness condensed into 3 mins and 35 seconds. I'm also a lover of Hustling, performed live at SXSW. They've only been together for two years but without me realising, they're supposedly one of the most hyped bands of this year. After reading other reviews, there's the typical complaint that they're whole album sounds exactly the same. Who am I to complain? If 3 minutes of your stuff is enjoyble, why not 30? If you like them their album Torches is out now. Go get it!
Tuesday, 24 May 2011
By Grace. on 18:36
There are only two people I know make me want to listen to everything they like, and one of them told me about this.
Despite the fact that I'm halfway through exams, I haven't been out in weeks and it's not exactly hot outside, this has fooled me into thinking it's the middle of July and my social life is raging. Unadulterated happiness condensed into 3 mins and 35 seconds. I'm also a lover of Hustling, performed live at SXSW. They've only been together for two years but without me realising, they're supposedly one of the most hyped bands of this year. After reading other reviews, there's the typical complaint that they're whole album sounds exactly the same. Who am I to complain? If 3 minutes of your stuff is enjoyble, why not 30? If you like them their album Torches is out now. Go get it!
Despite the fact that I'm halfway through exams, I haven't been out in weeks and it's not exactly hot outside, this has fooled me into thinking it's the middle of July and my social life is raging. Unadulterated happiness condensed into 3 mins and 35 seconds. I'm also a lover of Hustling, performed live at SXSW. They've only been together for two years but without me realising, they're supposedly one of the most hyped bands of this year. After reading other reviews, there's the typical complaint that they're whole album sounds exactly the same. Who am I to complain? If 3 minutes of your stuff is enjoyble, why not 30? If you like them their album Torches is out now. Go get it!
Posted in 2011, Foster the People, Torches | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
Due to all the hype surrounding it and a little bit of narcissicm I haven't listened to Mirrorwriting nearly as much as I should have. ...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
-
I had the privilege of seeing this talented lady at Wireless last Sunday and while her set was overshadowed by the looming presence of T...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment