Thursday, 15 September 2011
By Grace. on 23:20
I've posted about him before and I met him this summer at Underage. His voice is far beyond his years and so is his music. He's pretty damn cool, he's The Guardian's New Band of the Day and I think you should listen to his first official single.
Posted in 2011, if truth be told, MNEK, new band of the day, the guardian | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
Due to all the hype surrounding it and a little bit of narcissicm I haven't listened to Mirrorwriting nearly as much as I should have. ...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
-
I had the privilege of seeing this talented lady at Wireless last Sunday and while her set was overshadowed by the looming presence of T...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment