Sunday, 17 April 2011
By Grace. on 15:12
Odd Future is generally a little bit much for me. They're pretty damn creative and they're just having fun, but the rape/murder talk is a little much. So a little less Tyler and a little more Frank Ocean. I barely noticed listening to Swim Good, but sometimes listening to music takes no effort because it's just good.
Posted in 2011, Frank Ocean, Odd Future, OFWGKTA, Swim Good | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
Due to all the hype surrounding it and a little bit of narcissicm I haven't listened to Mirrorwriting nearly as much as I should have. ...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
-
I had the privilege of seeing this talented lady at Wireless last Sunday and while her set was overshadowed by the looming presence of T...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment