Friday, 30 March 2012
By Grace. on 22:42
Maybe it's the constant influx of new music, (I am aware I'm part of the machine fuelling it) or the short attention span and terrible memory I have as a result of Internet use, but I find it hard to find new music, particularly singers, that don't bore me. Of course you've got your Jessie Wares, Marques Tolivers (and anyone else I've ever posted about), but right now I'm finding it a lot easier to listen to sounds - whether from producers/DJs or both.
If we throw Jai Paul into he mix, he's got a heavy following, espcially since Beyonce and Drake sampled BTSTU. It's a collection of morphing synth melodies, distorted bass riffs...Just sheer beauty. You get the picture. (Click for the embedded track.)
Jai Paul - Jasmine by Jai Paul
Posted in 2012, Beyonce, Drake, Dreams Money Can Buy, Jai Paul, Jasmin, Til The End Of Time, XL | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
As sharp menswear returns to the streets, Somerset House has curated an exhibition to celebrate where it all started in the Return of t...
-
In honour of this Hallmark Holiday, here is a selection of tunes to get you in the mood, whether you're feeling it or not. Hudson Moh...
-
You know that thing where you hear a song and become obsessed? You know the odd rhyme that you utter before the song has the chance. You do...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment