Wednesday, 15 January 2014
By Grace. on 12:14
Posted in 2014, Black and Blue EP, Raleigh Ritchie, Stronger Than Ever | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Originally posted on The Agenda Soulection signee, and up-and-coming producer Dpat is a magician. Thus, his conceptions can only b...
-
Kwabs live is nothing short of celestial. He took to the stage and hypnotised eyes were trained on him like we were his faithful congrega...
-
As sharp menswear returns to the streets, Somerset House has curated an exhibition to celebrate where it all started in the Return of t...
-
"The song drifts into a daydream, complete with beautifully warped drones that wrap around Anderson’s voice. The song is sparse bu...
-
I had the privilege of seeing this talented lady at Wireless last Sunday and while her set was overshadowed by the looming presence of T...
-
So I promised I would be doing some new and exciting things. Since exams have finished I have begun writing for The Agenda . The websit...
© 2014 Grace Shutti. Powered by Blogger.
Contact
Feel free to drop me an email for submissions to graceshutti@gmail.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment